Wednesday 15 January 2014

Motel Madness

The absolute babes over at Motel have been super kind and extended their sale until SUNDAY with upto 70% off some items!

Here's my top sale picks:




Whenever I'm wanting to add something fresh and new to my wardrobe I always head over to Motel as I feel they have something for every occasion that fits with my personal style. Plus, there's always something from Motel in my wishlists.

Being the sale snooper that I am, I bought the daisy cropped jumper. Although I seem to have a plethora of fluffy black jumpers, I kind of feel that when you live in the UK, there's no such things as "too much" when it comes to knitwear. I can't wait for it to arrive! 

 Don't forget you can get 20% off as well by using the code "lvcat" at the checkout.





No comments:

Post a Comment